Trader Joe's Coconut Water (aka the best one) | Grishmapolitan: Trader Joe's Coconut Water (aka the best one)

Sunday 17 August 2014

Trader Joe's Coconut Water (aka the best one)

I'm really picky about coconut water.

I grew up in India, where street vendors machete the tops off coconuts and stick a straw in. So I know what 100% organic straight-off-the-tree coconut water tastes like.

The packaged bottles in the United States aren't... bad... (Vita Coco is the best one I'd found, definitely better than Zico or Naked!) but there's just something off about them. All of them.

Except this one:


Trader Joe's coconut water tastes like I had a hand-delivered, freshly-machete'd coconut handed to me with a little straw sticking out of it. It has more flavor than any other coconut water I've had in the US, and the consistency is a little thicker like real coconut water, too!


Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment