Review: Starbucks Via Peppermint Mocha Latte | Grishmapolitan: Review: Starbucks Via Peppermint Mocha Latte

Monday 29 December 2014

Review: Starbucks Via Peppermint Mocha Latte

Every year, I patiently wait for pumpkin spice season to pass and peppermint season to arrive. I'm not even a regular at Starbucks (#ForeverDutchMafia) but their peppermint mochas are one of my favorite drinks of all time.

This year, I got the Starbucks' peppermint mocha packets so that I could have them more often.

It was a terrible decision.


This drink has a chalky aftertaste that wouldn't go away even after I added more sugar and coffee. See that little part that says made with natural dairy? That means you don't add your own milk. It means powdered milk. I thought at first that the aftertaste must be from the powdered milk, but I've had Cantata's instant coffee before, and it doesn't have the gross aftertaste Starbucks' latte does.

The individual packets are pretty big:


But so, so gross. I couldn't even finish a cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment