(Sentimental) Christmas Decorating | Grishmapolitan: (Sentimental) Christmas Decorating

Sunday 14 December 2014

(Sentimental) Christmas Decorating

I don't have any Christmas traditions because my family doesn't do Christmas. I do love holidays, though. And I have a (fake, plastic) Christmas tree from last year that I wanted to use again. I've seen lots of really cool, themed trees all over the internet, but I wanted my tree to be really freakin' sentimental. 

So I called my friends and asked them to make things for my tree.

Construction paper, markers, Coby's homemade limoncello, candles, and holiday music. It was the kind of warm and fuzzy gathering Christmas is all about.

Here are some of the things they made:

Collin's "Portraits of Us"


An excerpt from Erica's favorite Brothers Grimm story.

Coby's favorite quote of all time.

 Collin's favorite quote of all time.

 Christina's beloved Robert Frost poem with some sweet doodles.



Rose gold colored ornaments that look like melting pinecones. Made by my pal, Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment