Sparkling Lavender Lemonade | Grishmapolitan: Sparkling Lavender Lemonade

Sunday 23 November 2014

Sparkling Lavender Lemonade

Here's a light springtime drink recipe for those of you that miss the sunshine as much as I do:


What You'll Need:
  • 3 large lemons
  • 1 lime
  • 1 liter of sparkling water
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 6 tbsp lavender syrup (or 3 oz, if you're using a shot glass to measure)



I like my lemonade on the tart side, so feel free to adjust the proportions to suit your taste! The lavender in this recipe is subtle, so you might want to add more syrup if you want a stronger lavender taste--just be sure to add sugar last, so that you can gauge how sweet the drink became from the lavender syrup.


I stored this drink in a glass bottle from IKEA and brought it to an early-Thanksgiving party. It's always nice to provide an option other than soda for those who don't drink alcohol :) 
I used a dry-erase marker to label the bottle! 


And if you happen to be in the Western Washington area around July, you can grab a bottle of syrup from a lavender farm like I did:





Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment