First Draft, at Changing Hands Bookstore | Grishmapolitan: First Draft, at Changing Hands Bookstore

Sunday 21 September 2014

First Draft, at Changing Hands Bookstore

Wine-sipping at art galleries is one of the biggest lies in the media. The closest I came to it was at Ten-In-One, an event at Mesa Art Center--they served wine, but you had to drink it before you went inside the gallery. Drinking wine at an art gallery is a dream I haven't yet fulfilled. 

But drinking wine at a bookstore? That's a dream I didn't even know I had. 



Book bars are becoming more popular lately--I've read that New York, San Francisco and Denver have some great ones.

First Draft is inside Changing Hands' Phoenix location, and it's the only book bar I know of in the Phoenix area. I prefer drinking cocktails over beer and wine, so I don't think I'll become a regular here (The Duce is my jam.)

But if you're looking for a place with the ambiance of a cafe and the menu of a pub, First Draft might be perfect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment