Vertical Cake | Grishmapolitan: Vertical Cake

Friday 4 July 2014

Vertical Cake


I'm celebrating my fourth by shoveling as much sugar onto my plate as I can. My friend and fellow cake lover, Kendon, made a gorgeous vertical-layer cake today, and I've been nibbling on it for hours now. iambaker has a great tutorial on how to make them!


Oh, and if you've ever wondered which founding father is your soulmate, the wait is over. 

My one true colonial love is Alexander Hamilton. Dolla dolla bill y'all. Enjoy the fireworks.

From buzzfeed: The only thing better than having a stack of 10 dollar bills is having the guy who is actually on the 10. You like your men polished, professional, and effortlessly competent. Something about a dude who is much more organized than you just makes you thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment