Orange-Ginger Juice | Grishmapolitan: Orange-Ginger Juice

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Orange-Ginger Juice


I never want to juice an apple again, and I don't have to. I wanted to make orange-ginger juice, but got a little carried away. What I ended up with blew my mind: 


I'm really sensitive to the taste of ginger (most ginger-y drinks are really strong for me) so just added a pinch, and it was the perfect aftertaste. For me. Everybody else who had a sip said, word for word, "oh you can't taste the ginger at all!" 

So, you know, use your own proportions. Here are the specifics of what's in my blender:
  • 2 oranges
  • 15ish cherries, de-pitted
  • 1/3 of a pineapple
  • handful of cilantro
  • pinch of ginger


Blend, strain, and you're good to go! As always, you don't need any sugar or water--the cherries are sweet enough to balance the tartness of the pineapple.



No comments:

Post a Comment