Orange-Pineapple Iced Tea | Grishmapolitan: Orange-Pineapple Iced Tea

Monday 26 May 2014

Orange-Pineapple Iced Tea

My sweet mama got me a batch of iced tea from Teavana (no caffeine!) and I need this now more than ever in the scorching Phoenix sun. I make a batch in a large pot and store it in glass bottles for the entire week!


Because these are all loose teas, it makes it really easy to mix flavors. Today, I mixed the orange and pineapple teas, along with some German rock sugar (it came with the box, honey works just as well!)



Let it steep in a pot for about 30 minutes (I like my teas potent) and strain into glass bottle when the liquid has cooled. The first time I made a batch, I wasn't thinking and poured it into a glass bottle while the water was still boiling... let's just say it took me several days to get the last of the shattered glass off the kitchen floor.

Here's to staying hydrated!


No comments:

Post a Comment