Lazy Tips for Cleaner Floors | Grishmapolitan: Lazy Tips for Cleaner Floors

Sunday 1 June 2014

Lazy Tips for Cleaner Floors

I don't ever want to vacuum more than once a week. People apparently vacuum every other day (some vacuum daily?) and just the thought of that makes me want to

(photo via)


But I have concrete floors, and it seems like they get dusty anytime I open the door. You'd think that means I have to vacuum more frequently, right?

Wrong.

I want to introduce you to Smith's rosebud salve.



No, no, I don't go around rubbing rosy vaseline on my floors.

After I take a shower, I put some of this on my feet (because they get ashy, especially in the summer.) Then, I put on old athletic socks inside-out (with the fuzzy side now facing out), and go about my life normally for about an hour before taking the socks off, wiggling my thoroughly-moisturized toes, and tossing the socks in the hamper. High-traffic areas are usually the dirtiest ones, and walking around with what is essentially a duster on the bottom of your feet keeps them cleaner during the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment