Tatted Up | Grishmapolitan: Tatted Up

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Tatted Up

I have a confession. When I was 14, I wanted a tattoo of Pikachu on my hip.

(I'm glad I didn't get it.)

When I was 17, I wanted a tattoo of a latin idiom, alis volat propriis, on my wrist. I had it engraved on a bracelet instead.

And lately, I've been eyeing geometric tattoos...
(via Shh...Paradise, and Victor Webster, respectively)

But I'm just so friggin indecisive. There's only so much room on my body, and trying to make any permanent changes to it--even thinking about it--makes me anxious. I'd get a tattoo if I could make up my mind, but because I can't, I go for henna instead. Henna tattoos last long enough to feel substantial, and fade away when you start to get bored.  

Sierra and I went to Flagstaff today, and gave each other henna tats after exploring the woods. In a month, maybe we'll do it again.







No comments:

Post a Comment